Provide a flexible nutrition service
Are you a HR manager, occupational health nurse or a wellness champion tasked with providing a flexible nutrition service for your staff over a week, month or year?
The workplace directly influences the physical, mental, economic and social well-being of workers and in turn the health of their families, communities and society. It offers an ideal setting and infrastructure to support the promotion of ‘wellness’ to a significant number of people.
Popular presentations or workshops include the following topics below, but presentation ideas can also be developed to cater for your company’s individual needs. Presentation times are flexible too.
As a health and wellness coach, I help both workplaces and individuals in your workplace to assess their ‘wellness’, determine their readiness to change and create their wellness plan.
Find Out More About How Paula can help meet your corporate nutritional needs:
Employee Wellness Popular Nutrition Topics include:
- Your Body composition – Focus on Health, not Thinness? (Your weight in kilos is irrelevant; your health is dependent on your body composition).
- Plant based diets and the rise of Vegetarianism and Veganism. Just how healthful is it for our bodies and our planet?
- Mediterranean Mood Food, What to eat to beat depression and live a longer healthier life.
- Carbohydrates, fats and proteins: what’s on your plate? What should you focus on? (Introduction to macronutrient balance for health).
- That Gut Feeling. All things digestive and how to maintain good gut health.
- Your Middle Years. Own them, live them, love them. (Peri and post menopause)
- Energy boosters and energy robbers (The many dietary and other factors that impact our ability to live our lives to the full).
- Shaping your brain with nutrition. Fuel for mental health. Mood Foods!
- Feeding your family (Covers healthful children’s and family eating habits and challenges like faddy eaters).
- Small changes, Big impact. The importance of building and breaking dietary habits.
- Fuel for sport and performance.
- The many ways to lose weight and keep it off.
- The strengths and weaknesses of the Keto diet, the Paleo diet, Intermittent fasting and the Mediterranean Diet.
- Setting the table for heart health (dietary approaches to lower cholesterol, lower BP, lower triglycerides)
- 10 simple steps to more Mindful Intuitive Eating
- Making changes – strategies, tools and resources
- Nutrition for people with diabetes, coeliac and GI disorders FODMAPs
- Sports nutrition for the beginner and elite athlete
- Vegetarian Flexitarian Eating
- Bone health and nutrition
- Understanding food labels
- Men’s health and nutrition issues
- Women’s health and nutrition issues