Exotic Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
Instead of leaning on highlyrefined comfort foods, choose a refreshing antioxidant-rich delicious andnutritious treat for the day! Your skin, hair and nails will thank you for it.We spend a fortune on skin carebut the best way to nourish your skin is from the inside out!
- 400 g papaya - sliced after seeds discarded
- 60 g banana - (or 1 small one) sliced into1cm-thick pieces
- 30 g passion fruit - (or 1 passion fruit) seeds scooped out of shell
- 160 g strawberries - halved
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 250 g natural or Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Combine the fruit in a bowl with the lime juice and honey.
- In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt and vanilla essence together.
- Place a spoonful of fruit into a tall glass, followed by a spoonful of yogurt and repeat (don’t mix the layers).
- Serve immediately.